WTR-41-V Outdoor Industrial Watertight VoIP Ringdown Telephone
Model Number: P5311
Guardian’s WTR-41-V Outdoor Industrial Watertight VoIP ringdown telephone with armored handset cord offers maximum efficiency under extreme environmental conditions.
Lift the handset and PBX programming or an optional autodialer routes the call to its assigned location.
The sturdy & rugged thermoplastic resin enclosure with a spring loaded door protects the internal circuitry against wind blown dust, rain, corrosion, splashing and high pressure water.
With Type 4X & IP66 ratings this is an ideal telephone for harsh conditions.
- System - Telephone
- Product Type - VoIP Non-Hazardous
- Primary Application - Outdoor/Indoor Industrial
- Conditions and/or Rating - Moderately Harmful and Adverse Areas
- Model No. - P5311
- Specific Features -Ringdown/Armored Cord 18" (.45m)
Apart from these, you can find manifold other smarter features and we at Cohesive Technologies give you the best options.
Features & Benefits
- PoE 802.3af enabled (Power-over-Ethernet) or alternate power source
- Compatible with most SIP-based IP-PBX servers that comply with SIP RFC 3261
- Network web management
- Guardian Discovery Utility makes it easy to detect, locate and launch the web based configuration screens
- Product self diagnostic testing available through web interface
- Network adjustable earpiece volume and microphone sensitivity
- Network downloadable firmware
- Remote programming – allows you to manage your network from a central location
- Direct Call Ringdown Telephone
- Armored handset cord
- Water/dust-tight thermoplastic resin enclosure, Type 4X & IP66
- Waterproof connections & stainless steel fittings for longer life
- Corrosion protected and powder coated steel faceplate, full gasket faceplate
- Magnetic reed hook switch to reduce parts subject to wear
- Heavy duty G type industrial handset
- Electret noise reducing microphone for clear communication
- Service temperature range from 40˚ to +140˚F ( -40˚ to +60˚C )
- Modular parts for easy service
- Integrated mounting feet
- Hearing aid compatible & receiver volume adjustment
- Handset retainers to maintain on-hook status
- Spring loaded door
- Drill guides provided for top & bottom mount glands
- Yellow enclosure for high visibility
- Optional custom colors available
CyberData's new line of PoE-enabled SIP ruggedized phones combine the benefits of VoIP with a rugged designed phone, built to withstand harsh environments such as extreme temperature, bad weather, and vandalism.
Solutions & Success Stories
Explore Cohesive Technologies Solutions that are tailor-designed for each and every industrial verticals.