WTR-41 Outdoor Industrial Watertight Analog Ringdown Telephone
Model Number: P5303
Guardian’s WTR-41 Outdoor Industrial Watertight analog ringdown telephone with armored handset cord offers maximum efficiency under extreme environmental conditions.
Lift the handset and PBX programming or an optional Autodialer routes the call to its assigned location.
The sturdy & rugged thermoplastic resin enclosure with a spring loaded door protects the internal circuitry against wind blown dust, rain, corrosion, splashing and high pressure water.
With Type 4X & IP66 ratings this is an ideal telephone for harsh conditions.
- System - Telephone
- Product Type - Analog Non-Hazardous
- Primary Application - Outdoor/Indoor Industrial
- Conditions and/or Rating - Rugged and Moderately Harsh Areas
- Model No. - P5303
- Specific Features -Ringdown/Armored Cord 18" (.45m)
Apart from these, you can find manifold other smarter features and we at Cohesive Technologies give you the best options.
Features & Benefits
- Direct Call Ringdown Telephone
- Armored handset cord
- Water/dust-tight thermoplastic resin enclosure, Type 4X & IP66
- Encapsulated circuitry impervious to moisture, dust and corrosion
- Waterproof connections & stainless steel fittings for longer life
- Corrosion protected and powder coated steel faceplate
- Magnetic reed hook switch to reduce parts subject to wear
- Surge arrestor to prevent voltage spike damage
- Heavy duty G type industrial handset
- Electret noise reducing microphone for clear communication
- Service temperature range from 40˚ to +140˚F ( -40˚ to +60˚C )
- Modular parts for easy service
- Integrated mounting feet
- Hearing aid compatible & receiver volume adjustment
- Electronic ringer for reliability
- Tone or pulse dialing offers universal configuration
- Easily connects to any single line analog CO or PBX telephone line
- Handset retainers to maintain on-hook status
- Spring loaded door
- Easy support drill guides for top & bottom mount glands
CyberData's new line of PoE-enabled SIP ruggedized phones combine the benefits of VoIP with a rugged designed phone, built to withstand harsh environments such as extreme temperature, bad weather, and vandalism.
Solutions & Success Stories
Explore Cohesive Technologies Solutions that are tailor-designed for each and every industrial verticals.