WTT-40-H Hazardous Area Outdoor Industrial Watertight Analog Telephone
Model Number: P5305
Guardian’s WTT-40-H Hazardous Area Outdoor Industrial Watertight analog telephone with metal keypad and armored handset cord has been designed to provide dependable service in hazardous areas.
In addition to being certified for use in Class I, Division 2 applications, it has both Type 4X & IP66 ratings which make it ideal for use in offshore or corrosive atmospheres.
All WTT-H and WTR-H models are housed in rugged thermoplastic resin enclosures and come with a spring loaded door.
- System - Telephone
- Product Type - Analog Hazardous
- Primary Application - Hazardous Areas
- Conditions and/or Rating - Class I, Division 2 hazardous areas
- Model No. - P5305
- Specific Features -Metal Keypad/Armored Cord 18" (.45m)
Apart from these, you can find manifold other smarter features and we at Cohesive Technologies give you the best options.
Features & Benefits
- Water/Dust-tight thermoplastic resin enclosure, Type 4X & IP66
- Metal keypad for extended life
- Vandal resistant armored handset cord with lanyard
- Heavy duty G Type industrial handset
- Handset retainers to maintain on-hook status
- Encapsulated circuitry impervious to water and particles
- Waterproof connections & stainless steel fittings for longer life
- Corrosion protected and powder coated steel faceplate
- Magnetic reed hook switch to reduce parts subject to wear
- Surge arrestor to prevent voltage spike damage
- Electret noise reducing microphone for clear communication
- Temperature range -40˚ to +140˚F (-40˚ to +60˚C)
- Modular parts for easy service
- Integrated mounting feet
- Hearing aid compatible & receiver volume adjustment
- Electronic ringer for reliability
- Tone or pulse dialing for universal configuration
- Easily connects to any single line analog CO or PBX telephone line
- Spring loaded door
- Easy support drill guides for top & bottom mount glands
CyberData's new line of PoE-enabled SIP ruggedized phones combine the benefits of VoIP with a rugged designed phone, built to withstand harsh environments such as extreme temperature, bad weather, and vandalism.
Solutions & Success Stories
Explore Cohesive Technologies Solutions that are tailor-designed for each and every industrial verticals.