WTT-40-V Outdoor Industrial Watertight VoIP Telephone
Model Number: P5309
Guardian Telecom’s SIP-enabled WTT-40-V Outdoor Industrial Watertight VoIP Telephone with metal keypad and armored handset cord offers maximum efficiency under extreme environmental conditions.
The sturdy & rugged thermoplastic resin enclosure with a spring loaded door protects the internal circuitry against wind blown dust, rain, corrosion, splashing and high pressure water.
With Type 4X & IP66 ratings this is an ideal telephone for harsh conditions.
- System - Telephone
- Product Type - VoIP Non-Hazardous
- Primary Application - Outdoor/Indoor Industrial
- Conditions and/or Rating - Moderately Harmful and Adverse Areas
- Model No. - P5309
- Specific Features -Metal Keypad/Armored Cord 18" (.45m)
Apart from these, you can find manifold other smarter features and we at Cohesive Technologies give you the best options.
Features & Benefits
- PoE 802.3af enabled (Power-over-Ethernet) or alternate power source
- Compatible with most SIP-based IP-PBX servers that comply with SIP RFC 3261
- Network web management
- Guardian Discovery Utility makes it easy to detect, locate and launch the web based configuration screens
- Product self diagnostic testing available through web interface
- Network adjustable earpiece volume and microphone sensitivity
- Network downloadable firmware
- Remote programming – allows you to manage your network from a central location
- Weather & dust proof metal keypad
- Armored handset cord
- Water/dust-tight thermoplastic resin enclosure, Type 4X & IP66
- Waterproof connections & stainless steel fittings for longer life
- Corrosion protected and powder coated steel faceplate, full gasket faceplate
- Magnetic reed hook switch to reduce parts subject to wear
- Heavy duty G type industrial handset
- Electret noise reducing microphone for clear communication
- Service temperature range from 40˚ to +140˚F ( -40˚ to +60˚C )
- Modular parts for easy service
- Integrated mounting feet
- Hearing aid compatible & receiver volume adjustment
- Handset retainers to maintain on-hook status
- Spring loaded door
- Drill guides provided for top & bottom mount glands
- Yellow enclosure for high visibility
- Optional custom colors available
CyberData's new line of PoE-enabled SIP ruggedized phones combine the benefits of VoIP with a rugged designed phone, built to withstand harsh environments such as extreme temperature, bad weather, and vandalism.
Solutions & Success Stories
Explore Cohesive Technologies Solutions that are tailor-designed for each and every industrial verticals.