WTT-40 Outdoor Industrial Watertight Analog Telephone
Model Number: P5302
Guardian’s WTT-40 Outdoor Industrial Watertight analog telephone with metal keypad and armored handset cord offers maximum efficiency under extreme environmental conditions.
The sturdy & rugged thermoplastic resin enclosure with a spring loaded door protects the internal circuitry against wind blown dust, rain, corrosion, splashing and high pressure water.
With Type 4X & IP66 ratings this is an ideal telephone for harsh conditions.
- System - Telephone
- Product Type - Analog Non-Hazardous
- Primary Application - Outdoor/Indoor Industrial
- Conditions and/or Rating - Rugged and Moderately Harsh Areas
- Model No. - P5302
- Specific Features -Metal Keypad/Armored Cord 18" (.45m)
Apart from these, you can find manifold other smarter features and we at Cohesive Technologies give you the best options.
Features & Benefits
- Metal keypad for extended life
- Armored handset cord
- Water/dust-tight thermoplastic resin enclosure, Type 4X & IP66
- Encapsulated circuitry impervious to moisture, dust and corrosion
- Waterproof connections & stainless steel fittings for longer life
- Corrosion protected and powder coated steel faceplate
- Magnetic reed hook switch to reduce parts subject to wear
- Surge arrestor to prevent voltage spike damage
- Heavy duty G type industrial handset
- Electret noise reducing microphone for clear communication
- Service temperature range from 40˚ to +140˚F ( -40˚ to +60˚C )
- Modular parts for easy service
- Integrated mounting feet
- Hearing aid compatible & receiver volume adjustment
- Electronic ringer for reliability
- Tone or pulse dialing offers universal configuration
- Easily connects to any single line analog CO or PBX telephone line
- Handset retainers to maintain on-hook status
- Spring loaded door
- Easy support drill guides for top & bottom mount glands
CyberData's new line of PoE-enabled SIP ruggedized phones combine the benefits of VoIP with a rugged designed phone, built to withstand harsh environments such as extreme temperature, bad weather, and vandalism.
Solutions & Success Stories
Explore Cohesive Technologies Solutions that are tailor-designed for each and every industrial verticals.