24 Ports FXS Analog Gateway
The 24 Ports Analog VoIP Gateway DB2400A is specifically designed for voicemail and unified messaging applications and features a 10/100/1000M (optional) Base-T Ethernet connection to connect legacy PBXs to a LAN. The analog loop start functionality supports integration via in-band signaling (DTMF or FSK), serial protocols, as well as T.38 for fax transmissions over IP (FoIP).
- Support 24 FXS Ports, Field Approved Globally
- Superior Voice Quality by Designated DSP Chipsets
- User-Friendliness and Web-based Administration
Apart from these, you can find manifold other smarter features and we at Cohesive Technologies give you the best options.
Features & Benefits
- Hotline extension setting
- Consol access via Telnet, SSH.
- Web-based remote administration
- Caller ID presentation and restriction
- Real-time call record send to CDR server
- Manageable based call routing TDP-IP/IP-TDM
- Restrict unwanted calls with list of denied numbers
- Make and receive IP calls from analog extensions
- Easy integration with existing telephony interfaces
- Completely non-blocking architecture and Scalable System
- Call budgeting based on allocated amount, minutes and call count
- Open-standard SIP support and register to multiple SIP proxy servers
Solutions & Success Stories
Explore Cohesive Technologies Solutions that are tailor-designed for each and every industrial verticals.
Hotels & Hospitality
Auto & Transportation
Media & Retail