CyberData Secure Access Control Keypad
Part Number: 011433
Cyberdata secure access control keypad uses VoIP technology for opening and closing the doors. VoIP infrastructure is more reliable and secure. One of the additional features of the device is that it supports up to 500 access codes. There is a blacklisted code list that when activated, will make a phone call and play a pre-recorded message. This list can be updated on the web interface. The device is PoE-powered and comes in a secure outdoor-rated case. The volume of the speaker is network adjustable. The device can be installed in schools, colleges, nursing care facilities, highway tolls, daycare facilities, and retail shops.
- It also has door closure and tampers alert signal facility
- It has red/green lock status lights.
- It can work in standalone mode. PBX is not required.
- Auto network downloadable firmware.
- Local and remote logging with a time stamp.
Apart from these, you can find manifold other smarter features and we at Cohesive Technologies give you the best options.
Features & Benefits
- SIP compliant
- PoE 802.3af enabled (Powered-over-Ethernet)
- IP 65 outdoor-rated
- Optional weather shroud for even greater weather protection
- Alert buzzer
- Red/Green lock status lights
- Built in time of access scheduler
- Local and remote logging with time stamp
- Network web management
- Supports 500 Access Codes
- Network downloadable firmware
- Dry contact relay to trigger door lock or unlock gates
- Door closure and tamper alert signal
- Security Torx screws with driver kit included and much more
CyberData - IP Access Control
Solutions & Success Stories
Explore Cohesive Technologies Solutions that are tailor-designed for each and every industrial verticals.