ACR-41-V Industrial Cast Aluminum VoIP telephone
Model Number: P5435
Guardian’s Telecom’s SIP-enabled ACR-41-V Outdoor Industrial Cast Aluminum VoIP ringdown telephone with armored handset cord meets the demanding requirements of sites that are prone to abuse and inclement weather.
Lift the handset and the call is dialed to its assigned location.
Housed in a locking or non-locking aluminum enclosure, these telephones resist moisture, dust and corrosive chemicals.
ACR-41-V telephones are specially designed to provide reliable service in outdoor environments.
- System - Telephone
- Product Type - VoIP Non-Hazardous
- Primary Application - Outdoor/Indoor Industrial
- Conditions and/or Rating - Moderately Harmful and Adverse Areas
- Model No. - P5435
- Specific Features - Metal Keypad/Armored Cord 18" (.45m)
Apart from these, you can find manifold other smarter features and we at Cohesive Technologies give you the best options.
Features & Benefits
- PoE 802.3af enabled (Power-over-Ethernet) or alternate power source
- Compatible with most SIP-based IP-PBX servers that comply with SIP RFC 3261
- Network web management
- Guardian Discovery Utility makes it easy to detect, locate and launch the web based configuration screens
- Product self diagnostic testing available through web interface
- Network adjustable earpiece volume and microphone sensitivity
- Network downloadable firmware
- Remote programming – allows you to manage your network from a central location
- Powder coated, die cast aluminum enclosure
- Direct Call Ringdown Telephone
- Vandal resistant armored handset cord
- Weather, dust & corrosion resistant for any industrial application
- Locking or non-locking door
– Lock version limits access to authorized
– Key is common to all locks
- Spring loaded door and magnetic latch standard
- Magnetic reed hook switch to reduce parts subject to wear
- Hinge turns on nylon bushings to avoid jamming
- Heavy duty G type industrial handset
CyberData's new line of PoE-enabled SIP ruggedized phones combine the benefits of VoIP with a rugged designed phone, built to withstand harsh environments such as extreme temperature, bad weather, and vandalism.
Solutions & Success Stories
Explore Cohesive Technologies Solutions that are tailor-designed for each and every industrial verticals.