DTR-61 Industrial Desk/Wall Analog Ringdown Telephone
Model Number: P3030
Guardian’s DTR-61 Industrial desk/wall analog ringdown telephone with armored handset cord is a non-hazardous rated version of Guardian’s Zone 1 DTR-61-Z model. It has a Type 4X, IP66 weather rating without being housed in a separate enclosure.
Lift the handset and PBX programming or an optional Autodialer routes the call to its assigned location.
All DTT and DTR models can be configured for either desk or wall mounting and can be used both indoors or outdoors
- System - Telephone
- Product Type - Analog Non-Hazardous
- Primary Application - Outdoor/Indoor Industrial
- Conditions and/or Rating - Moderately Harmful and Adverse Areas
- Model No. - P3030
- Specific Features - Ringdown/Volume Control Handset/Armored Cord 18" (.45m)
Apart from these, you can find manifold other smarter features and we at Cohesive Technologies give you the best options.
Features & Benefits
- Static dissipative, high impact thermoset resin industrial housing and ergonomic heavy duty handset – IP-66 compliant
- Heavy duty armored handset cord
- Removable handset retainer latches on cradle
- Reversible faceplate for desktop or wall mount configurations
- Corrosion resistant hardware
- Noise canceling microphone
- Self resetting fuse prevents damage to the electronic circuits in the event of a high voltage spike on the telephone line
- Magnetic reed hook switch to reduce parts subject to wear
- Factory set to tone (DTMF) Operation
- Pulse dialing can be software configured in the field, 40:60 or 33:66
- Direct dial to an assigned location
- Hearing-aid compatible (HAC) receiver
- Receiver Volume Control provides user with a 16 dB range
- Built in ring detect relay to switch up to 240V @ 5A
- Programmable auto hang-up timer
- Two M20 and one M12 access ports
- Field repairable by authorized personnel
- Does not require external power – operates on telephone line power
CyberData's new line of PoE-enabled SIP ruggedized phones combine the benefits of VoIP with a rugged designed phone, built to withstand harsh environments such as extreme temperature, bad weather, and vandalism.
Solutions & Success Stories
Explore Cohesive Technologies Solutions that are tailor-designed for each and every industrial verticals.