WTT-40-V-H Hazardous Area Outdoor Industrial Watertight VoIP telephone
Model Number: P5313
Guardian Telecom’s SIP-enabled WTT-40-V-H Hazardous Area Outdoor Industrial Watertight VoIP telephone with metal keypad and armored handset cord has been designed to provide dependable service in hazardous areas.
In addition to being certified for use in Class I, Division 2 applications, it has both Type 4X & IP66 ratings which make it ideal for use in offshore or corrosive atmospheres.
All WTT-V-H and WTR-V-H models are housed in rugged thermoplastic resin enclosures and come with a spring loaded door.
- System - Telephone
- Product Type - VoIP Hazardous
- Primary Application - Hazardous Areas
- Conditions and/or Rating - Class I, Division 2 hazardous areas
- Model No. - P5313
- Specific Features -Metal Keypad/Armored Cord 18" (.45m)
Apart from these, you can find manifold other smarter features and we at Cohesive Technologies give you the best options.
Features & Benefits
- PoE 802.3af enabled (Power-over-Ethernet) or alternate power source
- Compatible with most SIP-based IP-PBX servers that comply with SIP RFC 3261
- Network web management
- Guardian Discovery Utility makes it easy to detect, locate and launch the web based configuration screens
- Product self diagnostic testing available through web interface
- Network adjustable earpiece volume and microphone sensitivity
- Network downloadable firmware
- Remote programming – allows you to manage your network from a central location
- Water/Dust-tight thermoplastic resin enclosure, Type 4X & IP66
- Metal keypad for extended life
- Vandal resistant armored handset cord with lanyard
- Heavy duty G Type industrial handset
- Handset retainers to maintain on-hook status
- Waterproof connections & stainless steel fittings for longer life
- Corrosion protected and powder coated steel faceplate
- Magnetic reed hook switch to reduce parts subject to wear
- Surge arrestor to prevent voltage spike damage
- Electret noise reducing microphone for clear communication
- Service temperature range -22° to +140°F (-30° to +60°C)
- Modular parts for easy service
- Integrated mounting feet
- Hearing aid compatible & receiver volume adjustment
- Spring loaded door
- Easy support drill guides for top & bottom mount glands
- Yellow enclosure for high visibility
- Optional custom colors available
CyberData's new line of PoE-enabled SIP ruggedized phones combine the benefits of VoIP with a rugged designed phone, built to withstand harsh environments such as extreme temperature, bad weather, and vandalism.
Solutions & Success Stories
Explore Cohesive Technologies Solutions that are tailor-designed for each and every industrial verticals.