CyberData SIP Indoor Intercom w/Keypad-Surface Mount
Part Number: 011113
CyberData SIP Indoor Intercom Flush Mount is a Power over Ethernet and VoIP two-way communication and door entry device. The device is completely SIP compliant. The device supports SRST (Survivable Remote Site Telephony) in a Cisco environment. The design is streamlined case with network web management feature. The volume of the speaker is network adjustable. It also has door closure and tampers alert signal facility. One of the additional features of the device is that it supports up to 500 access codes. It also has a 12-key keypad with backlight facility. The device can be installed in schools, colleges, nursing care facilities, highway tolls, daycare facilities, and retail shops.
- It has a facility of programming the speed dial.
- The device can be easily integrated with Network Dual Door Strike Relay module and Door Strike Relay module.
- The optional red/green/blue/white strobe kit connection is available.
- Now with enhanced acoustic echo canceler
Apart from these, you can find manifold other smarter features and we at Cohesive Technologies give you the best options.
Features & Benefits
- PoE 802.3af enabled (Power-over-Ethernet)
- 12-key keypad with backlight
- Programmable speed dial
- SIP compliant
- Full-duplex voice operation
- Now supports SRST (Survivable Remote Site Telephony) in a Cisco environment
- Streamlined case design
- Network web management and firmware download
- Network adjustable speaker volume
- Concurrent SIP and multicast paging
- Dry relay contact for auxiliary control
- Door closure and tamper alert signal
- Downloadable alert, ringtones and callout messages
CyberData - IP Intercoms come in a variety of options: one button, keypad, indoor and outdoor.
Solutions & Success Stories
Explore Cohesive Technologies Solutions that are tailor-designed for each and every industrial verticals.