CyberData SIP Outdoor Intercom
Featuring an Effective VoIP Phone System
Part Number: 011186
CyberData SIP Outdoor Intercom is a Power over Ethernet and VoIP two-way communication featuring a perfect door entry system. It provides secure access to the VoIP phone system. The device is completely SIP compliant. The Intercom has an easy to download alert, ringtones, and callout messages. It also has door closure and tamper alert signal facility. For additional weather protection, one can buy the Weather Shroud separately. This device can operate at -40 degrees C to 70 degrees C. The device supports full-duplex voice operation. The device is easy to install in schools, colleges, nursing care facilities, highway tolls, daycare facilities, and retail shops.
- It is features enhanced acoustic echo canceller.
- The device can be easily integrated with Network Dual Door Strike Relay module and Door Strike Relay module.
- The optional red/green/blue/white strobe kit connection is available.
- It has Network downloadable firmware feature.
- Network adjustable speaker volume.
Apart from these, you can find manifold other smarter features and we at Cohesive Technologies give you the best options.
Features & Benefits
- PoE 802.3af enabled (Power-over-Ethernet)
- SIP compliant
- Full-duplex voice operation
- Now supports SRST (Survivable Remote Site Telephony) in a Cisco environment
- Streamlined case design
- Optional weather shroud for even greater weather protection
- Network web management and firmware download
- Network adjustable speaker volume
- Concurrent SIP and multicast paging
- Dry relay contact for auxiliary control
- Door closure and tamper alert signal
- Downloadable alert, ringtones and callout messages
CyberData - IP Intercoms come in a variety of options: one button, keypad, indoor and outdoor.
Solutions & Success Stories
Explore Cohesive Technologies Solutions that are tailor-designed for each and every industrial verticals.