CyberData Auxiliary Analog Speaker
Part Number: 011120 (RAL 9002, Gray White) and 011121 (RAL 9003, Signal White)
The CyberData Auxiliary Analog Speaker is available in gray white and signal white colors. The device comes with an exclusive warranty of 2 years. This device is a great alternative to CyberData Ceiling Tile Auxiliary Analog Drop-In Speaker. It can be integrated with the CyberData SIP Speaker to extend the coverage area. CyberData SIP Speaker is capable of receiving audio in the non-SIP environment using Multicast technology. It is cheaper in the price as compared to the Drop-In Speaker. Customers will get full installation guide and hardware support. It can handle 15 watts of power with 8 Ohm resistances that make it the best stuff.
- It can be easily integrated with the CyberData SIP Speaker.
- The price of the Analog Speaker is quite low as compared to other speakers.
- The mounting kit includes the hardware support.
- You can choose the device in any of the two colors.
Apart from these, you can find manifold other smarter features and we at Cohesive Technologies give you the best options.
Features & Benefits
- Power Handling:15 watts at 8 Ohm
- Dimensions:9" x 2.4"
- Part Number Standard Color:011120, RAL 9002, Gray White (replaces 011072)
- Part Number Optional Color:011121, RAL 9003, Signal White
- Warranty:2 Year Limited
IP Paging - These Powered over Ethernet mass notification devices are perfect in a variety of indoor or outdoor environments. They provide an easy method for implementing IP-based one-way or two-way paging for VoIP Phone Systems.
Solutions & Success Stories
Explore Cohesive Technologies Solutions that are tailor-designed for each and every industrial verticals.
Hotels & Hospitality
Auto & Transportation
Media & Retail
CyberData Ceiling Mount
Get to know the features, capabilities and unique benefits of CyberData Auxiliary Analog SpeakerWatch the Video