CyberData SIP Call Button
Part Number: 011049
This device is mounted under a desk or in a discrete location. If an event takes place, the user depresses the button. The Call Button automatically makes a call to a pre-set phone or extension number. When the called number answers, the Call Button plays and repeats a stored audio file. This stored audio file is uploaded by the administrator to meet the needs to the installed location.
- Optional red/green/blue/white strobe kit connection available (part# 011288)
- Integrates with Network Dual Door Strike Relay Module (part# 011375) and Door Strike Relay Module (part# 011269)
Other available facets are like:
Apart from these, you can find manifold other smarter features and we at Cohesive Technologies give you the best options.
Features & Benefits
- PoE 802.3af enabled (Power-over-Ethernet)
- SIP compliant
- Now supports SRST (Survivable Remote Site Telephony) in a Cisco environment
- Streamlined case design
- Network web management and firmware download
- Network adjustable speaker volume
- Concurrent SIP and multicast paging
- Dry relay contact for auxiliary control
- Door closure and tamper alert signal
- User downloadable message up to 80 seconds
- Single button call to pre-set number
- Continuous repeat of message
- Call progress light
IP Paging - These Powered over Ethernet mass notification devices are perfect in a variety of indoor or outdoor environments. They provide an easy method for implementing IP-based one-way or two-way paging for VoIP Phone Systems.
Solutions & Success Stories
Explore Cohesive Technologies Solutions that are tailor-designed for each and every industrial verticals.