SIP IP66 Outdoor Horn
Part Number: 011457
The new CyberData SIP IP66 Outdoor Horn provides an easy method for implementing a loud IP-based overhead paging system for loud areas, warehouses, manufacturing areas, and outdoor areas.
Now with up to 9 user-stored messages. The interface is compatible with most SIP-based IP PBX servers that comply with the SIP RFC 3261. For non-SIP environments, the speaker can be configured to listen to multicast address and port number combinations to form paging zones.
Features & Benefits
- Support for G.711, G.722, G.729 codecs
- 802.11q VLAN tagging
- Configurable event generation for device health and status monitoring
- 9 user-uploadable page messages
- Sealed network cable gland
- SIP and Simultaneous Multicast
- Page from Polycom phones
- Dual-speed ethernet 10/100 Mbps
- Web-based configuration
- PoE 802.3at and 802.3af-enabled
- User-uploadable tones and messages
- Digital volume control
- Second SIP endpoint "Night Ringer"
- HTTP Command Interface
- 10 channel prioritized Multicast ports
- Built-in diagnostics
- Delayed page support
- Cisco SRST
IP Paging - These Powered over Ethernet mass notification devices are perfect in a variety of indoor or outdoor environments. They provide an easy method for implementing IP-based one-way or two-way paging for VoIP Phone Systems.
Solutions & Success Stories
Explore Cohesive Technologies Solutions that are tailor-designed for each and every industrial verticals.
Hotels & Hospitality
Auto & Transportation
Media & Retail
CYBERDATA SIP IP66 OUTDOOR HORN PRODUCT INTRODUCTION
Get to know the features, capabilities and unique benefits of Cyberdata SIP IP66 Outdoor Horn SpeakerWatch the Video