QX200 IP PBX
QX200 IP PBX is one such solution to all those businesses and commercial places which are in need of a reliable communication system. It has 4 FXO port that gets easily connects to PSTN. It provides auto-recognition and auto-configuration allowing users to install and operate or modify automatic assignments. Initially, it supports up to 24 IP phone but additional 176 IP phones can be connected to it using keys. It has an inbuilt router and a firewall allowing user both easy connectivity and prevention from ay malicious attacks.
- The QX200 IP PBX provides auto backup or scheduled backup of QX configuration.
- It also offers an auto update of QX configuration and security features in it.
- It comes with special security features such as anti-hacking and unauthorized change of configuration other than admin.
- It offers call hold, redial, block and Do-Not-Disturb features.
- It comes with Interactive Voice Response (IVR) that replaces human in absence of operators.
Apart from these, you can find manifold other smarter features and we at Cohesive Technologies give you the best options.
Features & Benefits
- Call Relay: The Call Relay feature allows an external call to be relayed through your IP PBX box to an external line or vice versa.
- Call Forwarding: Call Forwarding allows you to program your PBX to automatically redirect incoming calls to another number - a mobile phone or home phone for example.
- Find Me Follow Me: The Find Me Follow Me feature permits employees to have calls track them down wherever they are.
- Receive Notification of System Events via Text Message: This feature gives you the ability to choose to receive notice of "events" (calls, voice mails, etc.) from the PBX to your mobile phone in the form of a text message.
- Surveillance: Your IP PBX is capable of combining your voice, video and surveillance products in order to create one integrated solution for your business. This surveillance feature allows you to receive 24/7 security updates to your email, video phone, cell phone, etc. so you can maintain a secure environment for your employees and visitors of your business.
- Unified Messaging: Unified Messaging integrates different message types - voicemail, email, text messaging, fax - into a single box that is accessible from a variety of devices, including your office phone, PC and cell phone.
- Voicemail: Voicemail allows you to receive, answer and manage your phone messages from different locations, sometimes tailoring a response to different callers.
- Call Answering, Call Management, Call Screening, Convenience, cast & Bandwidth Saving, RTP Streaming Channels, Utility, HotCall Add-In for Microsoft Outlook, HotKey Call and much more features
Solutions & Success Stories
Explore Cohesive Technologies Solutions that are tailor-designed for each and every industrial verticals.