QX500 IP PBX
The OX500 IP PBX is designed especially for offices. It supports as many as 500 users at a time i.e. a user can easily connect 500 IP devices to QX500. It does not require any additional accessories or equipment to connect to ITSP. Moreover, the device includes firewall and SIP Intrusion Detection providing utmost security to the network. It also supports 80 concurrent calls at a time enabling users to connect to different networks without any interference.
- The QX Configuration Console application makes it easy for the users or admin to manage the network that is connected to all the QX units.
- It offers auto-login and remote control of system reboot.
- It offers configuration backup that helps in protecting IP PBX from any unauthorized user or hackers.
- It comes with special features such as call forwarding, notification via text and surveillance of a call.
Apart from these, you can find manifold other smarter features and we at Cohesive Technologies give you the best options.
Features & Benefits
- Call Relay: The Call Relay feature allows an external call to be relayed through your IP PBX box to an external line or vice versa.
- Call Forwarding: Call Forwarding allows you to program your PBX to automatically redirect incoming calls to another number - a mobile phone or home phone for example.
- Find Me Follow Me: The Find Me Follow Me feature permits employees to have calls track them down wherever they are.
- Receive Notification of System Events via Text Message: This feature gives you the ability to choose to receive notice of "events" (calls, voice mails, etc.) from the PBX to your mobile phone in the form of a text message.
- Surveillance: Your IP PBX is capable of combining your voice, video and surveillance products in order to create one integrated solution for your business. This surveillance feature allows you to receive 24/7 security updates to your email, video phone, cell phone, etc. so you can maintain a secure environment for your employees and visitors of your business.
- Unified Messaging: Unified Messaging integrates different message types - voicemail, email, text messaging, fax - into a single box that is accessible from a variety of devices, including your office phone, PC and cell phone.
- Voicemail: Voicemail allows you to receive, answer and manage your phone messages from different locations, sometimes tailoring a response to different callers.
- Call Answering, Call Management, Call Screening, Convenience, cast & Bandwidth Saving, RTP Streaming Channels, Utility, HotCall Add-In for Microsoft Outlook, HotKey Call and much more features
Solutions & Success Stories
Explore Cohesive Technologies Solutions that are tailor-designed for each and every industrial verticals.