GXP1628 Basic IP phone
It is a great phone for desktop use. The device is best for the user who requires standard communication support with quick network access. The GXP1628 supports essential call features and a 132x48 backlit LCD display to deliver clear and easy call control and manipulation. This is a perfect selection for the user who requires an intuitive and essential desktop phone.
- The phone delivers an easy to use interface. The design is also simple.
- The device is equipped with dual Gigabit ports with integrated PoE, the GXP1628 is built for a variety of deployment scenarios. Added customization and usability comes with its built in HD audio and 3 XML programmable soft keys.
- The phone has dual switch, gigabit ports and integrated PoE.
- The phone can be purchased at Cohesive Technologies. It is the most reliable one for purchase. In fact it is the most trusted one.
Other available facets are like:
Apart from these, you can find manifold other smarter features and we at Cohesive Technologies give you the best options.
Features & Benefits
- 2 SIP accounts, 2 line keys, 3-way conferencing, 3 XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys
- HD audio on speakerphone and handset
- Gigabit:Dual-switched auto-sensing 10/100/1000mbps network ports
- 8 dual-colored BLF/speed dial keys
- EHS support for Plantronics headsets
- Up to 500 contacts, call history up to 200 records
- Built-in PoE+ to power the device and give it a network connection
- Use with Grandstream’s UCM series of IP PBXs for Zero Config provisioning
- Automated provisioning options include TR-069 and XML config files
- TLS and SRTP security encryption technology to protect calls and accounts
IP Phones - Basic/Mid-Range/High End
Solutions & Success Stories
Explore Cohesive Technologies Solutions that are tailor-designed for each and every industrial verticals.
Hotels & Hospitality
Auto & Transportation
Media & Retail