2N® Access Unit Fingerprint Reader
The 2N® Access Unit Fingerprint Reader is absolutely reliable biometric access control system and it is the luxury looking system. It is completely based on the IP technology. Using the fingers one can open and close the doors. The optical sensor plays the vital role in providing maximum security, high reliability, and lightening response. Under any weather conditions, the system does not fail. To set the fingerprint, one must use an external USB reader. The design is innovative and you just need to place your finger on the sensor panel and you are done. Simply connect the Access unit to the web interface and monitor the full status of the system.
- False fingerprint detection: The copied fingerprints of the individuals are detected and the access is denied by the system.
- Acoustic and LED signaling located directly above the sensors indicate the status.
- Reliable optical technology.
Apart from these, you can find manifold other smarter features and we at Cohesive Technologies give you the best options.
Features & Benefits
- RELIABLE OPTICAL TECHNOLOGY: The fingerprint reader uses optical fingerprinting technology to read a fingerprint, ensuring reliable identification of the user when their finger is first applied to the reader.
- INNOVATIVE AND FUNCTIONAL DESIGN: The access control unit is designed so that you can simply place your finger on the sensor without the need to press it down unnaturally.
- FALSE FINGERPRINT DETECTION: A fingerprint is a user’s unique identifier which cannot be stolen, but can be copied. Our access control unit can detect such fake fingerprints.
- ACOUSTIC AND VISUAL SIGNALLING: Acoustic and visual LED signalling located directly above the sensor indicate the fingerprint reader’s status.
- ADDING NEW FINGERPRINTS: Loading a new fingerprint is crucially important for correct evaluation during real use. For this reason, the user must have their finger scanned three consecutive times to guarantee an optimum match.
- SIMPLE INSTALLATION: A single ethernet cable, Power over Ethernet, and the option to connect a lock, exit button, or door contact directly to the unit make installation very simple.
- WEB INTERFACE ADMINISTRATION: Simply connect the access control unit to your LAN and everything can be set up via the intuitive web interface.
- TAMPER PROTECTION: 2N® Access Unit Fingerprint Reader is equipped with a mechanical protective switch. As soon as anyone attempts to damage the unit mechanically, the switch is activated and an alarm is set off.
- MULTI-FACTOR AUTHENTICATION: Other expansion modules (an RFID reader, keypad, or Bluetooth) can be connected to the 2N® Access Unit Fingerprint Reader ensuring dual identification of users in areas with a high level of security.
- SENSOR RESISTANT TO EXTERNAL FACTORS: Thanks to its mechanical properties, the fingerprint reader is designed for both indoor and outdoor installation.
Solutions & Success Stories
Explore Cohesive Technologies Solutions that are tailor-designed for each and every industrial verticals.
Hotels & Hospitality
Auto & Transportation
Media & Retail