8 Port Analog Card
The Digium’s A8 Series analog card is an upgraded version of A4 Series. Most of its functions are same as the A4 ones but it comes with additional features. It certainly supports a maximum of 8 connections at a time with any Asterisk system that you are using. It also allows users to mix and match FXO and FXS lines. The scales of A8 series range from 1 to 8 ports making it easier for the users to establish a proper connection. The device also provides echo cancellation services making it perfect device to use in offices and commercial places.
- It supports analog to digital connection via Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP).
- It offers channel bank replacements and alternatives.
- It also supports gateway termination.
- The device is suitable for all Asterisk-based communication system.
- It comes with PCI and PCI Express bus architecture.
- It has Digium’s VoiceBus™ technology that offers better audio quality.
Apart from these, you can find manifold other smarter features and we at Cohesive Technologies give you the best options.
Features & Benefits
- One (1) - eight (8) analog ports
- PCI or PCI Express bus architectures
- Combine line (FXO) and station (FXS) modules
- Accepts up to two (2) quad-port modules or up to 4 single-port modules
- Optional DSP -based carrier grade echo cancellation module
- 32-bit 33MH
- Loop Start or Kewl Start Signaling
Digium - Analog/Digital/Hybrid Telephony Cards
Solutions & Success Stories
Explore Cohesive Technologies Solutions that are tailor-designed for each and every industrial verticals.
Hotels & Hospitality
Auto & Transportation
Media & Retail
Digium 8 Port Analog Card PRODUCT INTRODUCTION
Get to know the features, capabilities and unique benefits of Digium 8 Port Analog Card.Watch the Video