PCI Express Voice Compression Card
PCI Express voice compression card is an upgraded version of the PCI Voice compression card. Most of the functions are same as the earlier model but it certainly comes with some added features. The device is designed especially to handle DSP resources and complex Codec translation in ease. Although, the same function can be performed with the Asterisk-based software it ends up being an expensive process. It also helps Asterisk to bridge G.723.1 compressed audio into other formats.
- It helps in reducing bandwidth consumption by form factor.
- It reduces CPU operation by transcoding operations.
- If used along with Asterisk it has a vast number of applications.
- It offers voicemail as well as codec translations.
- One of its features is that it does not require additional licensing fees in order to use its features.
- Offers G.729a transformations.
Apart from these, you can find manifold other smarter features and we at Cohesive Technologies give you the best options.
Features & Benefits
- TC400M Voice Processing Module
- TC400P - Half-Length Low-Profile PCI 2.2+ 3.3/5.0V Card
- TCE400P - Half-Length Low-Profile PCI-Express x1 Card
- Includes Codec Licensing and Indemnification
- 120 G.729a Transformations
- 92 G.723.1 Transformations
Digium - Analog/Digital/Hybrid Telephony Cards
Solutions & Success Stories
Explore Cohesive Technologies Solutions that are tailor-designed for each and every industrial verticals.
Hotels & Hospitality
Auto & Transportation
Media & Retail
Digium PCI Express Voice Compression Card PRODUCT INTRODUCTION
Get to know the features, capabilities and unique benefits of Digium PCI Express Voice Compression Card.Watch the Video