Euro ISDN BRI Card
The Euro ISDN BRI card by Digium is one such tool using which a user can easily create an intelligent environment of a telephone network. Using this device, open source Asterisk software and a Linux PC, the administrator can create a highly sophisticated platform that works similar to that of a PBX one. Since the device is available in PCI as well as PCI-Express form factors, it can easily be used to create a nice and clear echo canceled telephonic network. The only downside of using the Euro ISDN BRI card is that it is not compatible with North American BRI cards.
- It supports NT and TE modes.
- It has two ports and 4 voice channels.
- It also supports PCI and PCI Express form factors.
- It supports all versions of Asterisk systems.
- It has onboard Optional DSP that helps in noise cancellation.
Apart from these, you can find manifold other smarter features and we at Cohesive Technologies give you the best options.
Features & Benefits
- B23X: 2-port/4 voice channels
- B43X/B410: 4-port/8 voice channels
- Supports NT and TE modes
- 4-wire S/T interface
- B23X/B43X: Software-configurable interface switching; jumper-less
- Supports PCI and PCI-Express form factors
- B23X/B43X: Half-length, low-profile
- B410: Half-length, full-height
- Onboard DSP-based echo cancellation for superior voice clarity
Digium - Analog/Digital/Hybrid Telephony Cards
Solutions & Success Stories
Explore Cohesive Technologies Solutions that are tailor-designed for each and every industrial verticals.