Dual Span Digital Card
The dual span digital cards of Digium includes PCI and PCI- Express that has inbuilt 48 (T1/J1) or 60 (E1) connections in it. It offers easy network connectivity to PSTN using two spans of digital circuits. It is basically build to use with an Asterisk-based digital connection. Moreover, the device can be used in combination with Octasic DSP based echo cancellation Module. Digium also offers five-year warranty services to all its customers using the dual span digital cards. The dual span digital cards protocols include ISDN PRI, CAS etc.
- It helps to establish a direct digital connection with Asterisk applications.
- It supports inline call monitoring and recording solutions.
- It supports industry standards RJ45 cables.
- It has 2 ports and 2 spans.
- It is available in PCI as well as PCI-Express form factors.
- It comes with an optional 128 ms hardware echo cancellation.
Other available facets are like:
Apart from these, you can find manifold other smarter features and we at Cohesive Technologies give you the best options.
Features & Benefits
- Up to 24 (T1/J1) or 30 (E1) simultaneous calls per span (48 total T1/J1 and 60 total E1 calls per card)
- Supports T1, E1 and J1 physical interface connections
- Optional 128ms hardware echo cancellation module
- Protocol support includes: ISDN PRI, Robbed-Bit, CAS
- Industry standard RJ-45 port
- Available in PCI and PCI Express form factors
Digium - Analog/Digital/Hybrid Telephony Cards
Solutions & Success Stories
Explore Cohesive Technologies Solutions that are tailor-designed for each and every industrial verticals.