Octal Span Digital Card
The TE820 is one of the finest devices produced by the Digium. It is built especially to work with Asterisk applications that are meant to provide high-performance and cost-effective network connectivity. The device in itself includes 8 independent digital telephone interfaces which can support up to 192 channels at a time. The device also connects to a traditional system using Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) making it a perfect device for office and commercial places.
- The device has the capability to connect a maximum of eight TI or E1 trunks to Asterisk system.
- It adds high-density PSTN connectivity to all the Asterisk systems.
- It gets easily connected to an analog telephone system using VoIP services.
- It offers high-quality call services.
- It also comes with the in-built system for echo cancellation providing a clear network.
Apart from these, you can find manifold other smarter features and we at Cohesive Technologies give you the best options.
Features & Benefits
- 8 T1 / E1 Spans
- Up to 240 concurrent calls per card
- Protocol support includes: ISDN PRI, Robbed-Bit, CAS
- Optional hardware echo cancellation module
- PCI Express form factor
- Not compatible with Switchvox E-Series appliances
Digium - Analog/Digital/Hybrid Telephony Cards
Solutions & Success Stories
Explore Cohesive Technologies Solutions that are tailor-designed for each and every industrial verticals.